SPINEFITTER by SISSEL is an innovative physical therapy and training device with 28 interconnected balls that relieve tension and improve joint mobility with deep pressure. SPINEFITTER by SISSEL enhances movement using deep pressure and open fibrous connective tissue in the spine, targeted body regions, and muscles groups.
Use in physical therapy and myofascial release, and on your Reformer, Chair and Barrel as an effective tool to enhance your workouts. Made in Lithuania.
Designed to balance the energy and nervous systems, Spinefitter specifically targets the vertebral joints of the spine and helps decrease blockages through movement. New stimuli are released through supported joint positions and by challenging your balance and proprioceptive awareness.
Its ease of use and rapid results make Spinefitter a revolutionary training tool in the clinic, studio, and home.
- 28 interconnected balls that help relieve tension and improve joint mobility
- Exercise guide and Spinefitter carry strap included
- Sold in Australia Only
- 1 Year Warranty
- Dimensions: 33”L x 4.7”W x 2.3”H (84cm x 12cm x 6cm)
Max weight: 330lbs (150 kg)
Those over 6 ft (2m) tall, use a folded towel or pillow as a headrest so that entire spine is supported.
Extednsion Kit Also Available - Sold Separately.
The Extension Kit adds 12cm (2 rows of balls) to the regular SPINEFITTER by SISSEL®, ideal for taller users (>180cm)
Easy-to-use click-system assures correct alignment with the SPINEFITTER
The SPINEFITTER by SISSEL® Mini can also be used as an individual device.
- extra small and lightweight - perfect for travels, in the office or on the go
- supports segmental spinal column mobilisation excercises
- helps with fascia release of individual areas
Suitable for balance exercises and strengthening of deep muscle tissue